- The website www.nkallidonis.gr aims to inform the public about the activities of the Law Office of Kallidonis S. Nikolaos & Associates and about interesting daily legal issues.
- The information on the website is available for the briefing and convenience of the visitors. This website does not provide legal advice on a professional level. Any report of legal nature is only a general and concise report of an informative nature, namely an electronic entry of legal information, which in no way replaces the direct contact between a lawyer and a client and does not constitute a special legal advice.
II. DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY
- The information from the website www.nkallidonis.gr as well as the information that you will collect through it are used at your own risk, as they are simple opinions and thoughts, without legal character.
- The administrator of the website and our law firm make every effort to ensure that the content that appears each time is as accurate, true and up-to-date as possible. Although they do not guarantee that there will be no errors (typographical or any other kind) in the texts contained in the website, they will make every effort to correct them as soon as they detect them.
- The administrator of the website and our law firm renounce any liability for any damage that may occur due to the use of the information or data contained in the website, but also in the websites and pages to which it refers, as well as due to software problems or other types of problems of information systems.
- In any case, the administrator of the website and our law firm are not responsible for:
B) any damage of any kind - nature, regarding the voluntary publication of personal data or other sensitive information by the visitor.
C) any damage of any kind - nature, related to the availability, provision or inadequacy of services or information, the access of the visitor or the inability to access the services, or his own use and relation to information available on the website.
D) viruses or any other type of malware with malicious capabilities for the operating system of the visitor's personal computer. There is no guarantee that this website or the "servers" through which it is made available to visitors will be provided without any malware. The visitor has the sole responsibility to ensure that the use of appropriate anti-virus programs does not infringe or compromise the privacy of his or her personal computer or personal files.
E) any damage of any kind - nature, caused by interception or wrong dispact of information sent via the Internet and due to technical problems or fraudulent actions of third parties.
- The administrator of the website and our law firm do not guarantee that the data of the website will be provided without interruption, without errors and that any existing errors will be corrected.
III. CONDIDENTIALITY - PROTECTION OF PERSONAL
- The management and protection of personal data of the visitor of the website www.nkallidonis.gr is governed by the terms of this text, as well as by the relevant provisions of Greek law and the European Regulation 679/2016.
- Protecting the personal data of our clients and website visitors is of paramount importance to us. This website collects only the necessary personal data through various communication frameworks that allow the visitor of the website to contact our law firm. Personal data transmitted through these communication frames is not stored in electronic databases for the ultimate purpose of commercial analysis and exploitation, but remains confidential and is used only to communicate between the visitor and our law firm. Your personal data will remain protected and will never appear on a publicly accessible website, nor will it be disclosed to third parties.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The images, graphics, photographs, any drawings, texts and generally all the data published on the website www.nkallidonis.gr are the intellectual property of the lawyer Kallidonis Nikolaos of Stylianos and are protected according to the relevant provisions on the intellectual property of the Greek law, European law and international conventions. None of the above may be the subject of some or all of the items sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, or "uploaded", transmitted or distributed in any way. In particular, it is prohibited to reproduce or republish in any way, without the prior written permission of the same person, in whole or in part, those texts which are contained on the website and constitute its copyright.
- Exceptionally, the information, data and texts contained on the website may be republished on another website, without prior written permission, subject to notification of the source from which they were drawn with the relevant "link" and with the condition that they are transported as such and not partially and are not used for commercial purposes.
V. GENERAL TERMS
- The content of the website www.nkallidonis.gr or the data and information contained in any time may be modified, modified or supplemented at any time without prior notice. Website management may, at any time, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any separate operation of the Website.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the administrator of this website and the visitor of the website, binds only them and it is presumed that it was agreed by both parties by accepting the use and gaining access to the data of the website www.nkallidonis.gr.
THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBSITE
LL.M. PENAL AND CIVIL LAW